So, usually I don’t rank my top picks. I just list them in the order read. But this month I’ve got a special shout out to #1… Complementary Colors!
1. Complementary Colors by Adrienne Wilder ~ 5 stars
~ Can I get more books like this, please? Where mental health is actually talked about. Where it’s not this taboo, ‘oh shit having mental issues makes me run the other way’ thing. Where sex and/or love is not a magical cure all. Where real life happens.
2. First Kiss (The Ghost Bird, #10) by C.L. Stone ~ 5 stars
~ If you made it this far, you already know it’s awesome. For those that haven’t yet, (I said yet because you need to get on this train) there was kissing of the highest order and closerness with Mr. Blackbourne and Kota and I have to mention Dr. Green just because “I licked him so he’s mine!”
3. Bound to Break (Men of Honor, #6) by S.E. Jakes ~ 4 stars
~ I’ve realized I have a problem with not wanting to finish series because then they’re done and you can never read it for the very first time again. But… I’m glad to finally see what happened to Josh and how things worked out.
1. Fireflies by P.S. Bartlett ~ 4 stars
2. Carousel A Whyborne & Griffin Short Story, #3.4 by Jordan L. Hawk ~ 4 stars
3. When He Was Bad by Misha Horne ~ 4 stars
4. One Bit at a Time by Sydney Presley ~ 3 stars
5. Road of No Return Hounds of Valhalla MC (Sex & Mayhem, #1) by K.A. Merikan ~ 1 star
6. Sekret (Sekret, #1) by Lindsay Smith ~ 3 stars
7. Complementary Colors by Adrienne Wilder ~ 5 stars
8. Ask More, Get More How to Earn More, Save More, and Live More… Just by Asking by Michael Alden ~ 2 stars
9. Reifu Rising by Becca Abbott ~ 4 stars
10. Bound to Break (Men of Honor, #6) by S.E. Jakes ~ 4 stars
11. Against the Rules (Boundaries, #2) by A.R. Barley ~ 4 stars
12. St. Nacho’s (St. Nacho’s #1) by Z.A. Maxfield ~ 3stars
13. First Kiss (The Ghost Bird, #10) by C.L. Stone ~ 5 stars
14. Dark of the Moon (Blackwater Falls, #1) by Shannon West ~ 3 stars