It’s funny when you announce you’re going to start speaking your mind, that nothing seems worthy of speaking about. Which of course causes you to think about things in a different light. They may still piss you off, but not enough to dwell on. It just takes more energy than I’m willing to expend. So I’m going to freestyle here.
- In other news, the book industry seems to be tilting off it’s axis somewhat. Apparently publishers are pushing their luck and authors are starting to fight back. I lost the link to the fight about Ellora’s Cave, but over at The Passive Voice there’s a pretty good discussion going on about Simon & Schuster and a class action lawsuit for the way they’ve been classifying ebook “sales or licenses” and if they’ve been cheating authors. TPV has been kind enough to place a copy of the complaint in their post.
- FreeCodeCamp has popped out with a forum!!! How excited am I? Extremely! Not that Gitter and the Facebook groups were a bad thing. I just feel for me, it’ll be easier to keep up and find relevant or older topics and it’ll be better for discussions.
- I’m in the market for a laptop. But with what I want it to do, I might need Iron Man to come design it. Maybe I should just lower my standards. Le sigh…
- I’m in love with President Obama. When I meet him, I just want to shake his hand and tell him how awesome he is. And Michelle. Dynamic duo.
- Trump is still running for president. ‘nough said.
Alright, I guess that’s all I’ve got falling out of my mind right now. Talk to you soon!
The “Iron Man” trademark is owned by Marvel Comics.