1. For Never and Always by Ana J. Phoenix ~5 stars
~ I don’t read a lot of ghost/horror things, so this was different from anything I’ve read recently. And with lovable characters and emotional things happening, it came out on top.
2. Blood & Thunder (THIRDS, #2) by Charlie Cochet ~ 5 stars
~ We all know I have a problem finishing series, but damn why do I keep sleeping on the good ones. Still in love with Dex and Sloane!
3. Running With the Pack by A.M. Burns ~ 5 stars
~ Think this is a great one of young adults! Love the actual non-monogamous relationship without the love triangle drama. Love that the parents were actually supportive. Where is this in real life???
4. Do-Gooder by J. Leigh Bailey ~ 4 stars
~ Another good young adult book. Fast read with action throughout.
1. The Merchant of Death (Playing the Fool, #2) by Lisa Henry ~ 4 stars
2. Tempest (Playing the Fool, #3) by Lisa Henry ~ 4 stars
3. Endings and Beginnings (Collars and Cuffs, #8) by K.C. Wells ~ 4 stars
4. Dead Beautiful (Dead Beautiful, #1) by Yvonne Woon ~ 4 stars
5. The Club by A.L. Brooks ~ 3 stars
6. Running With the Pack by A.M. Burns ~ 5 stars
7. For Never and Always by Ana J. Phoenix ~5 stars
8. Dancing Lessons by R. Cooper ~ 3 stars
9. Blood & Thunder (THIRDS, #2) by Charlie Cochet ~ 5 stars
10. Do-Gooder by J. Leigh Bailey ~ 4 stars
11. The Chimera (Bound Gods, #1) by Adrienne Wilder ~ 4 stars
12. Chained (Bound Gods, #2) by Adrienne Wilder ~ 4 stars
13. Broken Angels (Eve of Light, Book I) by Harambee K Grey-Sun ~ 1 star