1. (THIRDS, #3 – #6) by Charlie Cochet ~ 4.75 stars
~ The fact that I read these all in the span of a week should tell you what you need to know. Plus, I don’t want to spoil any of the juicy bits.
2. Fight the Tide (Kick at the Darkness, #2) by Keira Andrews ~ 5 stars
~ I didn’t know there was going to be a sequel to Kick at the Darkness, so when this sprang on me, I grabbed it up. I would have liked a little more wolf action, but I loved that there was a follow-up to the virus and how Parker and Adam were doing.
1. Betrayed (Bound Gods, #3) by Adrienne Wilder ~ 4 stars
2. What No One Else Can Hear by Brynn Stein ~ 3 stars
3. Outside the Lines (Boundaries, #3) by A.R. Barley ~ 3 stars
4. Fight the Tide (Kick at the Darkness, #2) by Keira Andrews ~ 5 stars
5. Necropolis (Whyborne & Griffin, #4) by Jordan L. Hawk ~ 4 stars
6. Rack & Ruin (THIRDS, #3) by Charlie Cochet ~ 5 stars
7. Rise & Fall (THIRDS, #4) by Charlie Cochet ~ 5 stars
8. Against the Grain (THIRDS, #5) by Charlie Cochet ~ 5 stars
9. Catch a Tiger by the Tail (THIRDS, #6) by Charlie Cochet ~ 4 stars
10. Bloodline (Whyborne & Griffin, #5) by Jordan L. Hawk ~ 4 stars
11. Yakuza Pride (The Way of the Yakuza #1) by H.J. Brues ~ 4 stars
12. The Biker’s Omega (Alpha and Omega, #1) by Lisa Oliver ~ 3 stars