It’s the end of the year and I’ve slowed considerably on reading. I’ve read about half of what I did last year, but I’m ok with that. I’ve noticed that the more depressed I am, the more I try to keep my self ‘engaged’ by reading. So, I’m grateful that I spent more time this year up in spirits than down in the dumps.
1. THIRDS Beyond the Books Volume 2 by Charlie Cochet~ 5 stars
~ More hi-jinks from the Delta gang! Loved seeing the little stories and getting my fix.
2. Megan Meade’s Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian ~ 4 stars
~ Read because I was told it was a reverse harem. Not really completely a RH novel in my opinion, but still worth reading!
3. Finding My Pack (My Pack, #1) by Lane Whitt ~ 4 stars
~ Another RH novel. The only way having multiple love interests can get better is if they’re wolf shifters. If you haven’t noticed by now, I love wolves. 😀
1. Megan Meade’s Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian ~ 4 stars
2. Finding My Pack (My Pack, #1) by Lane Whitt ~ 4 stars
3. Keeping My Pack (My Pack, #2) by Lane Whitt ~ 4 stars
4. Blood Bank Manhwa by Silb ~ 4 stars
5. Werewolves of Chernobyl by K.A. Merikan ~ 2 stars
6. Seized By Darkness (C.U.F.F. series #1) by Autumn Jordon ~ 3 stars
7. THIRDS Beyond the Books Volume 2 by Charlie Cochet~ 5 stars